Friday, January 4, 2008

What I Forgot

Since I'm such a forgetful procrastinator, my second post will be much like my first. Namely, things I forgot to mention in my first post. Such as, as the title indicates, what to expect.

Firstly, I'm not too much one for long posts on other blogs, so I will not have many. If something I say needs to be further addressed, It will either be in the form of a comment on the post or as a follow up. What can I say? My attention span doesn't last.

Secondly, I am very forgetful. I will have more than a few posts that may be missing things I wanted to say, but forgot to add. On such occasions, I'll follow up on the topic in the same way I'll deal with my short attention span.

Thirdly (and I think I mentioned this in my first post, actually), this is not so much a Paladin blog as it is a collection of my WoW-related thoughts geared toward paladins. If you see something concerning druids or shamans, don't QQ 'cause here's my disclaimer.*

Now next post I promise will actually be WOW-related. I'm just trying to fix this silly html code that's not working for me.

*Disclaimer also includes rogues, priests, warriors, mages, warlocks, and any other class that may or may not be implemented in future patches and expansions of the World of Warcraft video game for the PC and Mac.

No comments: